Monday, February 25, 2008

First Stop Tennessee!

I've been so busy here in Tennessee that I forgot all about my blog! Sorry to keep you all waiting for pictures of my adventures, but here we go!

First off, when I got here, I was almost overwhelmed! There are 21 other girls who live at American Girl Rescue! They have their own house. This is me circled so you can tell which one I am.

It's really a good thing that I brought my own sleeping bag because I had to sleep on the floor because all the beds were already taken. But that's okay. The other girls gave me a bit of closet space to hang up my things.

The first outing I got to do in Tennessee was go to a hockey game! Now that certainly was exciting! The Knoxville Ice Bears' mascot took a liking to me and I got to have my picture taken with him.

The Ice Bears won the game, so it was a very exciting night for us. I'm glad I got to go.

1 comment:

Star Valley Dolls said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!
~Kirsten