Monday, February 25, 2008

Time Travel in Tennessee

Now this had to be the funnest thing I've ever done! I discovered that if I READ about somewhere I can actually travel to that place for REAL! Not just in my mind! At least that's the way it happened at AmericanGirlRescue's house when I read the historical Meet books.

First I read about and visited Julie in the 1970's.


Then I traveled back a bit further by reading about Molly in the 1940's.


The next story took me back to the 1930's where I met Kit.


Then I read Meet Samantha which whisked me away to the early 1900's.


Then I traveled to the 1860's where I met Addy.


My next book, Meet Kirsten, took me all the way back to the 1850's!


Then I read Meet Josefina which took me back to the 1820's.


The next book I read had me traveling to the 1770's where I met Felicity
(and Penny, too!)


Last I read the book Meet Kaya which landed me all the way back to the 1760's.

1 comment:

Haley Hotchkiss said...

OMG your time travel stuff is sooo cool! You got to experience every major time period in American History! I'd like to hear your impressions of life in each period.